Oct 20th, 2021
This episode, I’m joined by Marketing Consultant, Shona Chambers.
Following a 20 year career in marketing, for both large corporations and as an independent consultant, Shona now provides marketing planning and strategy support for small business owners.
As Shona shares, marketing is about so much more than pretty graphics and motivational quotes. During this episode we delve into how to improve your promotional efforts, by exploring the different types of marketing, how customer insights can improve your messaging, and things to consider when planning your marketing strategy.
Shona is an expert in her field and really educates us on ways to showcase our VA businesses successfully.
What you will learn in this episode:
- How to use customer insights to improve your messaging and your marketing overall
- How the pandemic has changed the work from home mentality
- Introvert or extrovert; what to look out for when marketing
- Why you should consider a marketing audit to help you build your strategy
- Realistic timeframes for building a successful marketing plan
Shona has an amazing opportunity for you; a complimentary download of chapter 1 of her book ‘100 Marketing Tips for Small Business Owners’. Click here to access.
Like it? Please leave a comment, follow the pod, and share!
Virtual Duality is brought to you by FromPAtoVA.com the Global Empowerment Hub from Cydelle Stewart, for Aspiring & Emerging Virtual Assistants (VAs). Visit. Download. Invest. Excel.
Connect with us on IG @FromPAtoVADotCom