Nov 3rd, 2021
This episode, I’m joined by VA Business Owner & Founder, Leeanne Adu of Leave It With LA VA.
With 20 years of Admin and Customer Service experience, over 10 years as an award-winning Executive Assistant to high profile C-suite execs, and two years as a Virtual Assistant business owner, Leeanne is well equipped to share how to make the switch from EA to VA.
With family life changing, Leeanne became a full time VA in 2019, and shares with us some of the mistakes that she made and how she used them to make her business even stronger. From her VA transition to her touching story of running a business while being treated for cancer, Leeanne is a force to be reckoned with and a huge inspiration.
A gem laden episode, grab your digital notebook and prepare to be inspired, with a checklist to take your VA business to another level.
What you will learn in this episode:
- How an employee mindset switch to self-employed mindset benefits you and your business
- The importance of communication and relationship building with clients and why this will really help you succeed
- Why you should set and assert clients boundaries
- What to consider to prepare to become a self-employed VA
- The benefit of a well structured course that is aligned with your knowledge level
Like it? Please leave a comment, follow the pod, and share!
Virtual Duality is brought to you by FromPAtoVA.com the Global Empowerment Hub from Cydelle Stewart, for Aspiring & Emerging Virtual Assistants (VAs). Visit. Download. Invest. Excel.
Connect with us on IG @FromPAtoVADotCom