Nov 17th, 2021
This episode, Cydelle welcomes PR Consultant, Owner & Founder of Ariatu PR, Ronke Lawal to the podcast.
Ronke has a number of accolades to her name; In 2010 she was named one of the top 400 women of the year for her work with Islington Chamber of Commerce. By 2020, Ronke was awarded PR and Comms Influencer of the Year by the Vuelio Online Influence Awards.
Ronke offers her clients a full scope of expertise in order for them to show up, represent and achieve amazing results as their full authentic selves. During this episode, we get the lowdown on how to raise your visibility in your VA business, with ease.
This is an amazing opportunity to get some valuable knowledge from a very well decorated PR and Comms specialist and definitely an episode that you will want to listen to more than once!
What you will learn in this episode:
- What the key components of a business plan are and what one can do for you and your business
- Steps you can take to create credibility as a new business owner
- How a small change of direction can provide more more success and clarity for your business
- The micro steps that you can take to make big leaps forward with visibility for you and your business
- How by identifying your ideal client will help you to show up in the right online places to find them, and make social media work for you
Like it? Please leave a comment, follow the pod, and share!
Virtual Duality is brought to you by FromPAtoVA.com the Global Empowerment Hub from Cydelle Stewart, for Aspiring & Emerging Virtual Assistants (VAs). Visit. Download. Invest. Excel.
Connect with us on IG @FromPAtoVADotCom