Nov 24th, 2021
This episode, Cydelle is taking a look at data management and what you need to consider around data when you’re a Virtual Assistant - especially if you’re new or just starting out.
Data management is an area of your business that needs some serious attention upfront, so that you can rest easy later, knowing it’s all in hand. The episode also explores why data management doesn’t only apply to you in your own business, but also highlights your responsibility with your clients.
With penalties as high as 4% of your organisation or business’s annual revenue, failure to exercise due diligence can be a costly breach!
You don't need to spend hours upon hours researching the best way to manage data in your VA business; everything you need to consider, from setup to client attraction, onboarding and beyond, is right here in this Beginner’s Guide to Data Management for VAs episode.
What you will learn in this episode:
- The difference between data management, data protection and data security
- How to identify whether you are a Data Controller or a Data Processor
- The areas of your business that need attention to ensure that data management within your organisation is water-tight
- Compliance steps to help you legally protect your business
- Recommended tools to help you maintain data securely - in your business and for your clients
Find out if you need an ICO registration by accessing the ICO Self Assessment
Like it? Please leave a comment, follow the pod, and share!
Virtual Duality is brought to you by FromPAtoVA.com the Global Empowerment Hub from Cydelle Stewart, for Aspiring & Emerging Virtual Assistants (VAs). Visit. Download. Invest. Excel.
Connect with us on IG @FromPAtoVADotCom