Jan 12th, 2022
In this episode, Cydelle is joined by Founder of Micro Power Marketing, Gemma Cormack.
Previously a Customer Relations Manager with luxury brands, Bentley and Rolls Royce, Gemma set up her business to travel, whilst working alongside worldwide bloggers, globally acclaimed musicians and many others.
She’s now the proud owner of the Micro Power Marketing membership; a safe and accepting space for misfits to boost their knowledge as a micro business owner and make more sales, without breaking the bank.
Gemma shares with Cydelle some key things to consider when marketing on Social Media. This episode explores common mistakes that VAs make when starting to market their business, alongside some tangible actions to take your business from strength to strength.
What you will learn in this episode:
- What you need to know before you attempt to create your business branding
- How much of your shared content is actually seen by your audience
- Why showing up as your authentic self will attract the right clients for you
- How Gemma made great strides in her business, going from billing £240 per month to £4,000 per month
- Why the key to growth is implementing the skills that you learn, not just absorbing content
- The steps that lead to Gemma becoming an Approved Canva Designer
Like it? Please leave a comment, follow the pod, and share!
Virtual Duality is brought to you by FromPAtoVA.com the Global Empowerment Hub from Cydelle Stewart, for Aspiring & Emerging Virtual Assistants (VAs). Visit. Download. Invest. Excel.
Connect with us on IG @FromPAtoVADotCom