Jan 26th, 2022
In this episode, Cydelle is joined by long-time Executive Assistant, Jeremy Burrows.
As well as a very successful career as an Executive Assistant, Jeremy is also an international Speaker and Trainer, founder of The Leader Assistant Community and Premium Membership, author of the #1 Amazon Bestselling book, The Leader Assistant: Four Pillars of a Confident, Game-Changing Assistant, and host of the #1 podcast for assistants – The Leader Assistant Podcast.
Jeremy and Cydelle discuss life as an Executive Assistant and how the pandemic has contributed to the changing shape of the Business Support Professional role. They also take some time to dig deeper into what makes a good Leader Assistant and how skills as an EA can transfer to the role of Virtual Assistant.
What you will learn in this episode:
- How Business Support roles are often seen as stepping stones rather than a career in its own right
- The definition of a Leader Assistant
- The post-pandemic role of an Executive Assistant and what changes the position has seen
- How you can make the transition from Executive Assistant to Virtual Assistant
- Top tips for stepping up in your role as a Business Support Professional
Jeremy has very generously offered our listeners a free download of the first 3 chapters of his #1 Amazon Bestselling book, The Leader Assistant: Four Pillars of a Confident, Game-Changing Assistant at leaderassistantbook.com and click the button “Download Free Chapters”.
Like it? Please leave a comment, follow the pod, and share!
Virtual Duality is brought to you by FromPAtoVA.com the Global Empowerment Hub from Cydelle Stewart, for Aspiring & Emerging Virtual Assistants (VAs). Visit. Download. Invest. Excel.
Connect with us on IG @FromPAtoVADotCom