Mar 16th, 2022
This episode, Cydelle is joined by Virtual Assistant & Virtual Assistant Coach, Michelle Eshelman.
With over 13 years of experience in Administrative and Customer Service roles, when Michelle learned that she was pregnant with her first son Ryan, in 2020, she decided to put her knowledge and experience to good use by becoming a Virtual Assistant. Her ongoing mission is to help as many people as possible.
Cydelle and Michelle talk about ways to stand out by being organic and not just some cookie cutter VA.
What you will learn in this episode:
- Ways to assert your boundaries from the beginning of a working relationship
- How every role you have prior to becoming a Virtual Assistant provides you with excellent, transferable skills that you can draw on
- Why paid training is beneficial at the start of your VA journey
- How to have a real work life balance as a Virtual Assistant by building a business that works for you
- You never stop learning as a Virtual Assistant
This episode forms part of our VA Diaries series, where we dig into the careers of Virtual Assistants who have made the transition from employed business support roles, to the heady heights of self-employment as a VA, and explore how they found themselves in the online space.
Michelle is offering courses and mini courses to Virtual Assistants who are struggling to get their business off the ground as well as anyone wanting guidance in getting started in the Virtual Assistant world. “Basics 101 Intro to the VA World” is soon to launch. Follow Michelle to find out more.
Like it? Please leave a comment, follow the pod, and share!
Virtual Duality is brought to you by FromPAtoVA.com the Global Empowerment Hub from Cydelle Stewart, for Aspiring & Emerging Virtual Assistants (VAs). Visit. Download. Invest. Excel.
Connect with us on IG @FromPAtoVADotCom